Micros Point of Sale
Cuppy's Coffee recommends the Micros 3700 Point of Sale system. The primary function of the Micros 3700 is to be a management tool for the restaurateur.
Protecting your investment in a new business is important. Tight controls on your inventory and cash flow are important to any successful operation. Managing your labor expense is equally important in maintaining a healthy bottom line. Here are some of the highlights of the Micros 3700.
- Microsoft Windows Operating System: allows for integration with other applications such as accounting software, word processing & spreadsheets, etc.
- Increased security for discounts & voids: A detailed void report is available which shows check #, employee name, amount of void, reason for void, and employee authorizing the void. Minimizes opportunities for shrinkage and employee theft.
- Sales by the hour: A detailed sales by the hour report can help you project your labor and scheduling needs for upcoming weeks. Reports can be pulled daily, weekly, monthly or any interval you choose.
- Inventory information: A detailed menu item sales report can be printed at any time to identify what items are selling and what items are not.
- End of shift/day/week reporting: The end of period reports are generated by touching one button and requires about 20 seconds to complete. The reports print out on full size paper on a inkjet or laser printer. No hand work required; completely automated.
- Payroll reporting: Payroll reporting is not tied to end-of-week in the Micros 3700. You can run your payroll anytime you want.
- Integrated credit card & gift card processing: The Micros 3700 has integrated credit card & gift card processing which eliminates the need for a separate swipe terminal. Now, there is no need for a separate balancing step of making sure that POS credit card total and the credit card terminal balances. No mis-tendered checks! Saves time and labor.
- Historical reporting: The Micros 3700 has historical reporting capability and allows you to store sales detail for up to 2-3 years. There is no "Z" report which wipes out totals. If your reports need to be reprinted, no problem!